We are identified as one of the leading organizations, engaged in manufacturing and supplying Powered Wheelchair with Lithium Ion Battery. It is dual function power chair in the market that can be used as a power chair as well as a manual wheelchair in just a few seconds. The Li-ion battery pack has much longer lifespan and faster recharge time compares to traditional lead acid battery. Powered Wheelchair with Lithium Ion Battery is built with high quality aluminum alloy and it is als much lighter than most power wheelchairs in the market.
- Adjustable footrest
- Detachable and washable seat
- Can bear heavy weight
- Motor - 2 x 320 Watt 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Wheelchair Control - Multi-Speed -Multi-Direction Joystick Controller
- Cruising Current - 6 Amps -(under normal conditions)
- Battery - Nicad 24V , 10Ah
- Frame - Fully Foldable/ Detachable Frame with detachable Batteries
- Maximum speed - 9.0 Kmph Can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes - Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger - 2 hours for minimum charge ; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous) - 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery - 18 months - depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge - 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms - sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider - 85 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight
- Drive (Transmission type) - Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear Wheels
- Manual operation - Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant