With an aim to be a leader in our domain, we are growing as one of the renowned manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of Standard Powered Wheelchair With Manual Reclining Backrest. This wheelchair uses exclusive perfectly-matched gas strut for an intelligent center-of-gravity weight shifting seat to provide wheelchair users a wide choice of tilt-in-space angles. We use best quality materials and components to manufacture this wheelchair. With the newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as removable armrests this Standard Powered Wheelchair With Manual Reclining Backrest is sure to provide optimum comfort.
- Highly comfortable
- Superior weight shifting gas spring
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Motor - 2 x 320
- Watt 24 VDC
- Permanent Magnet Wheelchair Control - Multi-Speed – Multi-Direction
- Joystick Controller Cruising Current - 6 Amps – (under normal conditions)
- Battery - 24V (2 x 12 V), 17Ah
- VRLA Batteries in Series Frame - Fully Foldable/ Detachable Frame with detachable
- Batteries Maximum speed - 9.0 Kmph can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes - Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger - 2 hours for minimum charge; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous) - 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery - 18 months - depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge - 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms - sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider - 100 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight – 120 Kgs)
- Drive (Transmission type) - Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear
- Wheels Manual operation - Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant Actuator - 24 V, 2 A, 150 mm stroke.