Standing Wheelchair - Powered seating Position to Stand up function
- Motor - 2 x 320 Watt 24 VDC Permanent Magnet
- Wheelchair Control - Multi-Speed – Multi-Direction Joystick Controller
- Cruising Current - 6 Amps – (under normal conditions)
- Battery - 24V (2 x 12 V), 26Ah VRLA Batteries in Series
- Maximum speed - 9.0 Kmph can be decreased to 6.0 Kmph if required.
- Brakes - Electronic Circuit Braking.
- Recharging time with Charger - 2 hours for minimum charge; 12 hours for full charge
- Charger Current (Continuous) - 2.00 Amps DC @ 24VDC (50 Watts)
- Replacement of Battery - 18 months - depending on usage (appx. 300 Recharge Cycles)
- Mileage per charge - 1.5 Hours non-stop or 12.0 Kms - sufficient for a full day
- Maximum weight of Rider - 85 Kgs (Maximum permissible weight – 120 Kgs)
- Drive (Transmission type) - Geared Transmission with reduction to the 2 Rear Wheels
- Manual operation - Wheel Lock / unlock for manual propulsion by Attendant
- Actuators - 24 V, 2 A, 150 mm stroke.